In addition to our programs at Nationwide Credit Clearing, there are several free ways to get help with your credit. If you are committed to repairing your credit score in 2016, you won’t want to miss these five free credit repair tools.
- Credit Reports: Every person is entitled to a free annual copy of their credit report from the major bureaus. Thanks to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA) which promotes the accuracy, fairness and privacy of information in the files of consumer reporting agencies. Take the time to review your report. Be sure to highlight any information that stands out or you believe may not be accurate. Identifying errors is the first step.
- Education: Today, in the digital era, we have access to more resources and information than ever before. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Federal Trade Commission are government agencies that protect your credit rights and provide free education tools. It is important to take advantage of these tools and understand what affects your credit scores. Learn ways to adopt best practice to boost your credit score.
- Online Deals: Again, being an era surrounded by digital resources, why not take advantage of all the money-savings options. Check out sites like Groupon, RetailMeNot, and Living Social. If you are committed to improving your credit score, take the time to collect a savings.
- Digital Calculators: Before you make a big purchase, or take out a loan be sure you have your math done correctly. Estimate before you commit and use a free loan calculator. These numbers will help you to take the proper financial next steps.
- Budgeting: Make the most of your assets and income in 2016 and create a budget plan and stick with it. Proper financial management will guide you in the right direct toward a higher credit score.
Don’t wait! Better Credit is just a click away! Call the experts at Nationwide Credit Clearing. “Home of the Free Credit Report and Consultation”
Nationwide Credit Clearing
2336 N. Damen
Chicago, IL 60647
Toll Free: 877-334-3296