If you are trying to purchase a new or car you know how important it is to have good credit. If you are denied based on your credit the first thing you think is how can someone repair credit? Where do you start? How do you fix it? Start with Nationwide Credit, the professionals in helping you repair credit..
Why you need to repair credit:
Late payments, slow payment history, bankruptcy, credit card fraud and identity theft are all things that damage your credit. Although you can control late payments, slow payment history and bankruptcy identity theft is somewhat out of your control. There are certain things you can do to protect yourself from identity theft.
- Check ATMs and gas pumps for loose parts or suspicious keypads.
- Check your credit card statements for strange charges. Check your credit report on a regular basis!
- Be careful when opening the internet in a public place. Public WIFI spots that do not encrypt the information being transmitted through them can give access to email, address, banking information and credit card information can be free game!
- Don’t carry vital information in your purse or wallet such as your birth certificate, social security card, pin numbers or passwords.
- Shred documents with all personal information before you throw them away. Bank statements, insurance EOB’s, credit card statements should all be shredded prior to tossing them into the trash.
Think you need help to repair credit?
If you think you are a victim of identity theft you may want to consider adding a 90-day fraud alert to your credit report. A fraud alert warns lenders that you may be a victim so they can take any additional steps needed to protect your identity. Inform all creditors immediately if you suspect or have proof of fraud. Be sure you thoroughly comprehend the process of reporting fraud & what is expected of you!
Preventing credit card fraud takes a conscious effort. Protecting your credit card information begins with you! If you are looking for help to repair credit, contact the professionals at Nationwide Credit Clearing.
We are so confident in our ability, we encourage you to check in with us to make sure we are handling everything in a timely manner.